OC 3(F) Squadron Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy
3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(Fighter) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. The Membership form can be found here: Membership Form
This is the Membership Secretary’s email: Phil’s email
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
2020 EVENTS DIARY (Also on Forthcoming Events)
The next issue of Three’s Company (88) will be issued shortly, keep an eye out for it.
Due to the prevailing social distancing situation the annual reunion and AGM planned for October 23/24 has been cancelled.
It was a good first Zoom call last night (16th Oct), with 25 attendees. There were a few technical hitches which will be ironed out I’m sure. I recorded OC 3’s and the Flt Sgt’s take about what’s going on at the moment, but it’s a huge file so I’ll transcribe to the next Three’s Company.Here’s to the next time and to make it a regular thing, hopefully, more members will join in.
Any Three’s Company articles to the editor please.
An enamel Poppy badge is available. See ‘Merchandise’
A new batch of cockatrice ties has arrived, £16.00 each contact Clive Handy
I have been sent a sample of new style cumberbund which has the sqn colours on one side and The Wickets or a Cockatrice on the other side. Please see the merchandise page for details. Clive Handy
The CO’s (Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.
This website is designed to be informative and a point of reference for all association members, if you as an association member would like to see a particular item added to the site please contact the webmaster, to contact him click here.