3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(F) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. For membership form Click Here .
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
A new book has been released ‘Evasion and Escape Devices by Phil Froom. Details on the News Update page.
Issue 78 of Three’s Company is in progress and should be with you before long.
† Ray Crisford (347) has passed away on 10th November: See News Update
An enamel Poppy badge is available. See ‘Merchandise’
The CO’s (Wg Cdr Chris Moon) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.