OC 3(F) Squadron Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy
3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(Fighter) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. The Membership form can be found here: Membership Form
This is the Membership Secretary’s email: Phil’s email
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
2020 EVENTS DIARY (Also on Forthcoming Events)
I have been sent a sample of new style cumberbund which has the sqn colours on one side and The Wickets or a Cockatrice on the other side. Please see the merchandise page for details. Clive Handy
Friday 21st Aug 2020 is the Sqn’s Association Day at RAF Coningsby. Further details will follow. Phil Ward says:
Friday/Saturday 23rd-24th October. This year 2020’s reunion & AGM will again be at the Barnsdale Lodge Hotel as in previous years as it has proved popular. Further announcements will be made in due course.
Any Three’s Company articles to the editor please.
An enamel Poppy badge is available. See ‘Merchandise’
A new batch of cockatrice ties has arrived, £16.00 each contact Clive Handy
The CO’s (Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.
Former OC 3(F) Sqn, Phil Champniss has passed away, No other details yet. †
This web site is designed to be informative and a point of reference for all association members, if you as an association member would like to see a particular item added to the site please contact the web-master, to contact him click here.