3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(F) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. For membership form Click Here .
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
The Chairman and committee wish all members of the Association and their families a peaceful and healthy New Year
Please see plea from John Hughes about the Biggin Hill BoB Chapel under ‘News – Update’.
An enamel Poppy badge will be available when a new lot is ordered. See ‘Merchandise’
The new CO’s (Wg Cdr Chris Moon) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.