We welcome the new OC 3(F) Squadron Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy wef January 2019
3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(Fighter) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. The Membership form can be found here: Mem-form (PayPal)
This is the Membership Secretary’s email:
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
2019 EVENTS DIARY (Also on Forthcoming Events)
The Association has been kindly invited by OC 3(F) Sqn Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy to attend the affiliates day on Friday June 28th at RAF Coningsby. This event is being co-ordinated by the sqn and you can book a place by contacting the Sqn Uncle Wg Cdr Si Devenish on (0)1526 346459 and Simon.Devenish987@mod.gov.uk
Members are also invited to contact Phil Ward for booking details.
This year 2019’s reunion will be at the Barnsdale Lodge Hotel as in previous years as it has proved popular. We are in the bigger room again and the dates are Friday/Saturday 18/19th October. Further announcements will be made in due course.
Any Three’s Company articles to the editor please.
An enamel Poppy badge is available. See ‘Merchandise’
A new batch of cockatrice ties has arrived, £16.00 each contact Clive Handy
The CO’s (Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.
Former OC 3(F) Sqn, Phil Champniss has passed away, No other details yet. †
This web site is designed to be informative and a point of reference for all association members, if you as an association member would like to see a particular item added to the site please contact the web-master, to contact him click here.