OC 3(F) Squadron Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy
3(F) Squadron Association is the official former comrades association of No. 3(Fighter) Squadron, Royal Air Force. Membership of the Association is open to those of all Ranks, Trades and Services who have ever been posted, or attached to the Squadron strength at any time since its formation on 13 May 1912. The Membership form can be found here: Membership Form
This is the Membership Secretary’s email: Phil’s email
Aims of 3(F) Squadron Association:
- To foster the spirit and comradeship founded during service with No. 3 (F) Squadron
- To provide means of maintaining contact with former colleagues
- To nurture and encourage the special relationship between the Squadron and its Association
- To locate and preserve any document, photograph or information which will enhance the official Squadron history.
- For further details on the history of the association, either navigate via the About 3(F) Sqn tab or click here
The next Zoom meeting will be on 4th February 2021 at 19:00hrs and will feature Roland White talking about his Harrier experiences. All members are urged to sign in to the Zoom meeting to make it a bumper turn out. Please do not click on the link below until 20 minutes or so before the meeting. The link to access the Zoom is:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 895 7130 0606
Please note: You do NOT need the Zoom app on your phone/tablet
Any Three’s Company articles to the editor please.
There are cockatrice ties available, £16.00 each contact Clive Handy
The DVD ‘The Stories of 3(F) Squadron’ from the 2007 reunion are also available from me, £7 including UK postage. http://paypal.me/cliverh
I have been sent a sample of new style cumberbund which has the sqn colours on one side and The Wickets or a Cockatrice on the other side. Please see the merchandise page for details. Clive Handy
The CO’s (Wg Cdr Steve Kenworthy) page is under ‘About 3(F) Sqn and the Association’.
This website is designed to be informative and a point of reference for all association members, if you as an association member would like to see a particular item added to the site please contact the webmaster, to contact him click here.